E-Commerce website requires a special consideration for the reason that it works like a sales person of the company selling directly to the customers. Hence the basic requirements for the design are:
1. It should be attractive but not to be very heavy with all stuffed there
2. Easy to navigate for the customers and support quick purchases too. It happens that some of the customers have selected purchases which they would like to close as fast as possible.
3. Security of the customer information
4. Speed of the website and products displayed. It should not take much time in processing the requests which often frustrates the customer and stop from visiting again
5. Payment options as may be convenient to the customers
6. Updated frequently
7. Explain aptly about the products
There are some very good names you can get on the search in google for taking hosting plans however couple of points that helps is that your hosting vendor should be different from the one from where you purchased the domain. This will ensure that you do not lose everything during disputes. Also the server in case it is on sharing should be located in the county of operation and with a vendor having good reputation in the market on the security of data.